Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brian's new adventure's with his Brother Liam!!

This summer has been pretty amazing for Brian and I...he got to meet his little brother Liam and his mom Kerry and I have become great friends.They have become instant family and what a blessing it is to see my little man grow into a big brother and how caring and loving he is to Liam. I am so very proud of Brian!! We have lots to discuss still and Brian will have tons of questions soon, but right now all that matters is he has a brother and to see the joy on my sons face is priceless. I hope he never loses that excitement!!!

Kerry and I and the boys :)

Brian and Liam doing the same thing and not even knowing it. They for sure and brother's!!


Caught the boys again doing the same things and capturing this moment is so cool!!

Brian and Liam!!

Cant wait to see the adventures these boys get into...what an amazing feeling it is to have two new special people in our lives!!


1 comment:

jacob pope said...

This is so amazing!! Brian is such a great big brother. It's those moments you capture that you will always remember and they will always put a smile on your face.