Friday, August 5, 2011

2008...has it really been that long???

All I can say is WOW, have I really neglected my blog  for that long? I'd have to say YES!!

It's been a pretty eventful couple of years since my absence from the blogging world. So....I will just begin with the present!!! Always a good start!!!

Brian is still a hot off the press 6 years old, though he thinks he is 12. He also has no fear and thinks he is superman. At camp he tends to hang out with the big kids which as he would say "I'm just cool like that." I get a phone call from his camp on Wednesday morning, mind you he hadn't even been there for 2 hours yet, saying "Brian had an accident and you need to come immediately."

I leave work, drive as fast as I can, in the back of my mind knowing my luck i'd get pulled over, thankfully that was not the case. I get there to find out that B Man decided he wanted to jump off the really high stack of matt's with only his socks on. He lost his balance fell and hit his head on the leg of the nearby table.

We rush to the ER and long story short we end up leaving with 3 stitches!! he was a true champ and I was pretty proud that I kept my calm and so did he. Good team work yet again for the Dynamic Duo!!!

After he was done with his stitches the Dr. told him "Make sure you have on your cape when you fly again OK Superman." Brian tells him "Super Hero's shouldn't have capes, they get in the way and can hurt you, that's what they say in The Incredibles" The Dr. reply's with "Touche`"

Pics to be posted soon!!

Cant wait to get blogging again...Coming soon recipe's, paintings, photography, and many more updates of my amazing achievement...B MAN!!!!!

No comments: